June 21st as well as the other days!
Today I was riding my bike to work and saw this disgrace.
This was one of the hottest spots from the center of Barcelona in the last months, it is like 30 seconds away from MACBA.
In memory of the dead ledge, here’s one of the best tricks I’ve ever saw going down on it.
Carlos Ribeiro – Switch flip back tail flip out
Now that the first half of 2010 is gone, I thought it would be cool if I crossed my Spotify and Itunes stats to find out the top 10 albums I listened to in the last 6 months.
Here they are:
1. Fleet Foxes – Fleet Foxes
2. Real Estate – Real Estate
3. Empire of the Sun – Walking on a Dream
4. Bombay Bicycle Club – I Had The Blues But I Shook Them Loose
5. Local Natives – Gorilla Manor
6. Beirut – Gulag Orkestar
7. Smith Westerns – Smith Westerns
8. Surfer Blood – Astro Coast
9. Dr. Dog – Fate
10. Yeasayer – Odd Blood
1. The Dodos – Visiter
2. Phoenix – Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix
3. Little Joy – Little Joy
This amazing footage was shot in the City Squared skate contest in Melbourne, using a 1000 frames-a-second Phantom HD camera.
I’m sure most of us have an enormous pile of old skate magazines standing in a corner, but Tilles Singer managed to see a little bit more than just old mags.
OK, I know it’s just crappy cell phone footage but it’s Dallas Rockvam…